About the job
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design, or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we have led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences, and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Quality Manager to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar delivering educational/medical projects.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Directing, providing, monitoring, and facilitating best practice QA/QC systems.
- Monitoring the Contractors’ project quality systems. Managing the Quality department.
- Liaising with the client and contractor on quality issues.
- Carrying out audits/surveillance on the Contractor’s systems to ensure compliance with ISO, Contract, and approved procedures.
- Reporting on Quality performance at construction meetings.
- Reviewing all Contractors’ quality and testing submissions for contract compliance.
- Carrying out surveillance activities on Contractor’s construction activities to ensure compliance with approved methods/materials.
- Conducting internal training where appropriate.
- Issuing regular guidance and information to quality department and engineering staff to ensure key issues are effectively managed.
- Assisting Senior Construction Staff in monitoring and closing non-conformances.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 18 years of experience in Quality Management, partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in engineering or a related discipline. Preference will be given to candidates with extensive experience on medical/healthcare projects.
Having knowledge of local and international standards is required (i.e. ISO certifications, Audit certifications, QCS knowledge, etc.). Qatar Engineering License (UPDA/MME License) is required for this role.