About the job
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Materials Inspector to join our award-winning team based in
This position is responsible for undertaking inspections on site in accordance with the materials-related inspections and ITPs.We envisage success in this role to include;
- Attending to Inspection Requests (IR’s) submitted by the contractor and take appropriate action in a timely manner.
- Reviewing submitted shop drawings against contract drawings and specifications, local codes and statutory requirements and international best practices.
- Reporting any works carried out by contractor found to not be in accordance with approved drawing and specifications and report to stakeholders for appropriate action.
- Monitoring quality of works and assessing the safety at site including health and environmental issues, ensuring compliance with contractual / QCS specifications and safety and health risk assessments.
- Maintaining records for daily activities on site including progress photos and ensure they are readily available for inspection as and when required.
- Preparing surveillance report(s) for deficiencies of work found at site and nonconformance reports (NCR) if required in view of the development of events.
- Checking and ensure effective coordination between discipline-related works and all other disciplines.
- Providing technical input and experiences to resolve any discipline-related issues on-site that may arise.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience (health/medical facilities) partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.