About the job
The Director of Marketing will be responsible in assisting the Commercial Director with all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel.
What will I be doing?
Oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies for the hotel. Responsible for the development, management, and execution of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies including Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Collateral, Video/Photography Assets, etc. that maximize exposure in order to achieve budget, increase revenues, and market share targets.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Develops strategic marketing plans and establish annual marketing budgets along with GM, CD, and DORM. Marketing plans should be annual, monthly and by segment of deployment inclusive of cost, deployment strategies (print, digital, and/or social media) through the review of competitive data, demand analysis and market mix management.
- Creates, manages and implements media/marketing plans and programs, both short and long term, to increase revenues, awareness, and expansion of property products and/or services. Works with on-property and regional revenue management to develop offers or leverage off-the-shelf offers, based on hotel-level needs.
- Manages strategic direction on all marketing-related areas including but not limited to: Social Media, Websites, Digital & Print Advertising, Email & Collateral.
- Identifies outside agencies and is responsible for the development of agenda strategy.
- Work/Liaison with internal corporate partners related to internal corporate partners, including but not limited to Brand, Destination, and ECG.
- Oversees the strategy, budget, and development of visual assets and arranges photo & video shoots as needed/appropriate.
- Oversees the development and content strategy of hotel-level websites.
- Identifies partnership/sponsorship opportunities for joint outreach.
- Coordinates influencer strategy with public relations team to leverage social media opportunities.
- Conducts paid marketing surveys on current and new service levels and product concepts.
What are we looking for?
An innovative, action-oriented individual is able to identify and implement results-oriented marketing strategies for the hotel.