About the job
Supervision of good operations including drilling, completions, workovers, program logistics, etc. for multi-site, multi-rig programs; Management of shared services for multi-site, multi-rig programs; Supervision of multiple onsite and offsite support contractors.
- Implementation and stewardship of SHE Performance Improvement Programs;
- Incident investigations per Company standards, Identification of Root causes and remediation requirements;
- Follow up on COMPANY Duality Department and third-party inspection of service equipment;
- Create action items, assign it to responsible personnel, and follow up on it to ensure the delivery of objectives in timely manner;
- Create daily detailed and accurate Well view reports;
- Interface internally with other Drilling Team members in addition to COMPANY stakeholders such as Platform PIC’s, Quality, Logistics, and Subsurface;
- Provide mentorship for the development of National Engineers and junior staff.
- Degree or Diploma In the related discipline or experience working In the drilling Rig supervisor role;
- Prior experience with ExxonMobil SHE is preferred;
- Commitment to safe, environmentally sound well construction. Experience with hydrogen sulfide well designs and safety practices. Mandatory SHE training Includes HUET, H2S level 2. Must be capable of passing COMPANY offshore medical evaluation;
- Strong verbal and written skills In English;
- Able to communicate/liaise with multi-national crews;
- Experience in safety leadership positions with Major Oil & Gas companies preferably for ExxonMobil, or ExxonMobil suhs or affiliate projects.