About the job
Just a stone’s throw from the many favorite sights of the Qatari capital, the hotel will welcome guests and locals to experience its 283 guest rooms, including suites and serviced apartments, and to enjoy a multitude of unique dining options.
Here’s a little taste of your day-to-day:
- Responsible for reporting any incidents or issues that can affect fire, life, and safety
- Be visible and observant at all times, greeting staff, guests, and vendors in a courteous and attentive manner
- Respond immediately to distress calls, fire alarms, panic alarms and emergency calls
- Patrol the internal and external areas to Observe, Report and React to suspicious activity
- Control and monitor surveillance equipment, and perform building and equipment inspections
- Monitor the forecourt and control vehicular access when required.
- Operate and control the use of electronic card key lock reader.
- Operate and control guest room safe opening equipment.
- Operate screening & search equipment at designated entrances
- Supervise the operation and support the Risk & Security Manager
- Assume other responsibilities as assigned by Risk and Security Manager
What We need from you:
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification / equivalent in marketing or related field
- More than two (2) years of experience in a luxury & lifestyle hotel
What you can expect from us:
We give our people everything they need to succeed. From a competitive salary that rewards all your hard work to a wide range of benefits designed to help you live your best work-life – including a full uniform, impressive room discounts, and some of the best training in the business.