About the job
We want to welcome you to a world of bringing True Hospitality to everyone. When you join us at IHG®, you become part of our global family. A welcoming culture of warmth, honesty, and a passion for providing True Hospitality. We pride ourselves on letting your personality and passions shine, recognizing the individual contribution you make, and supporting your ambition to learn and create your own career path. In making a difference to our guests and owners, colleagues, and communities, every day is a chance to create great and unique experiences, in your own way.
With over 370,000 colleagues in nearly 100 countries sharing our values, there are countless opportunities at your fingertips. We’re growing; grow with us. Conveniently located in the heart of one of Doha’s key business districts, close to major banks, Crowne Plaza and Holiday Inn Doha – The Business Park is just a 15-minute drive by car or complimentary shuttle from Doha’s Hamad International Airport and near such attractions as Museum of Islamic Arts and Souk Waqif. Our 378 stylish guestrooms and suites at Crowne Plaza and 307 well-appointed guestrooms at Holiday Inn are all equipped with modern amenities designed for comfort and high-speed wireless internet access to stay connected.
Your Day to Day
- Servicing existing business through management of account bases
- Developing and maintaining a regular pattern of sales calls, meeting with principals of a target market
- Monitoring existing business and inputs into sales strategy meetings to maximize business
- Growing existing business, establishing and pursuing leads, which will develop business
- Monitoring competitor’s activities and assisting in marketing intelligence
What We Need From You
- Similar experience in a luxury hotel and/or resort
- Extensive knowledge of the local market
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse work environment
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of local businesses and business trends required
- Clear communication; effective verbal and written communication skills in English. Arabic speaking will be a definite advantage