About the job
Part A: Job Specification
- Ensure the provision of a safe and environmentally compliant work environment for all Company and Contractor personnel across Company Facilities.
Job Context & Major Challenge(s)
- Support the Company pillar of Safety, Health and Environmental performance at all times.
- Operates in a plant environment to protect employees and protect company assets at all times.
Key Job Accountabilities
- Ensures that safety equipment and facilities are kept in working order by developing and implementing preventive maintenance programs and associated procedures.
- Ensures regular inspection, testing and maintenance of all fixed and portable equipment within an assigned area of responsibility.
- Assist in developing and conducting training programs in SEQ-related principles and practices.
- Monitors and facilitates the activities of maintenance and construction crews carrying out work under permit to work the system to ensure SEQ compliance
- Advise and assist in in incident control during major accidents or emergencies on site, investigates incidents and prepare assessments and reports.
- Provides work direction to safety, environment and quality technicians in order to ensure work requirements are met within necessary standards.
- Coordinate the allocation of adequate stock of safety and emergency equipment and protective clothing are available at all times.
- Advise in formulating, developing and implementing safety programs, recommends improvements and ensures the availability of all safety documentation.
- Bachelor is Degree in Engineering / Science or equivalent.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 6 years of varied experience in safety operations within oil and gas industry.