About the job
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented CAD Technician to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for preparing drawings and designs for construction projects (roads and drainage) according to engineering standards and project requirements.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Preparing CAD drawings as per Engineering and Client requirements.
- Executing amendments to prepared drawings taking into account any changes/modifications on initial design.
- Managing the different versions of the design drawings and ensure they are controlled in a sequential reference environment.
- Maintaining log of drawings of all relevant design projects as per QMS and/or project requirements.
- Assisting Senior CAD Technicians with regard to information required, project progress, and any potential delays.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of work experience partnered with a Technical Diploma in Engineering or a related field. Experience in BIM environment projects is mandatory.