About the job
About the role
You will be part of the team engaged in the development, implementation and support of applications by undertaking different roles, as and when required by the project and the Project Manager. Activities may involve software development and application support.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and enhance software programs to the specified requirements.
- Deliver error-free code within agreed time scales, using the tools, and techniques applicable for the assigned project(s).
- Documentation of the application and 3rd party products for ease of, implementation, operation and support. Investigate reported incidents in operational systems and ensure right changes to the code, test and promote following the standard change management process.
- Conduct and assist in ensuring right level of testing conducted for the modules developed.
- Prepare or assist in preparing test scenarios, test scripts, test cases and test results.
- Work with the solution architects to design right technical architecture to meet business requirements.
- Conduct software peer reviews and unit tests in case of bespoke development.
- Support in ensuring all functional and non-functional requirements are met.
- Assist Project team in creating and managing the Project related collaboration environment.
- Ensure the delivery of assigned activities within the time scales and meeting the quality standards.
- Liaise with external suppliers and internal teams involved in the project as needed.
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience / Bachelor’s degree with minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Good understanding of one or more design, software development, system testing and development technologies and tools.
- Good hands on .Net, MVC, .Net core, WPF, WCF, angular/ReactJS.
- Require experience on Oracle database.
- Understating of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Attention to Detail to deliver error-free code
- 5 or more years of experience in areas of software development, implementation and maintenance, covering one or more aspects of analysis, design,
- development, documentation and testing.
- Knowledge on SQL server.
- Ability to adopt emerging technologies.
- Customer Service.
- Experience in digital transforming technologies such as Mobility, Data Analytics, IOT etc.