About the job
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Site Engineer (Utilities) to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for site discipline (drainage, stormwater, sewerage, utilities, etc) engineers and contractors on assigned projects. Technically assess the contractor’s installation in accordance with strategy and procedures, contract specifications, approved design, and national and international codes of practice.
We envisage responsibilities in this role to include;
- Maintain proper and complete communication with the client’s site discipline engineers on all project-related issues.
- Review, understand and implement on site the contract drawings and specifications.
- Prepare project reports on the progress of the works, quality and technical conformance of the works, safety and other matters.
- Supervise / Review and implement on-site national and international codes of practice in conjunction with established KEO project management policy and procedures manual
- Identify issues and risks that need to be brought to the attention of senior management.
- Supervise / Inspect the site works in progress (as and when directed by the CM and or ARE) throughout the day and continually monitor the Labour working in critical areas for all matters of quality, safety and progress.
To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 10 years of experience partnered with a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering and UPDA/MME License.