About the job
- Actively promotes the development of a positive safety culture within all of Logistics;
- Support the development of, and monitor, the HSE performance KPIs for all Logistics contracts;
- Contribute to Supplier Performance Evaluation, SQMs (Service Quality Meetings) and reporting;
- Play an active role as a participant in service contractor audits and preparation of audit reports with case follow-up;
- Supports the investigation of anomalies, near misses, and incident and accident reports through Synergy and E-Observation. Follows up on remedial actions as required;
- Administration of the IF Observation Card tool, Synergy and E-observation systems;
- Participate in the review and updating of company Logistics HSE guidelines and ensure all logistics HSE procedures and processes are documented into CMS and maintained and updated in a timely manner;
- Support the embedding of an Incident Free culture within the workplace and at operating sites (Office, Supply Base, Port) with the delivery of Incident Free training.
- Education: bachelor’s degree or technical diploma qualification;
- Experience: Minimum 5 years’ experience in a related Oil & Gas Logistics environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Must be computer literate and be able to prepare high-quality detailed reports and presentations. MS Office Suite, SAP experience required, MS Project;
- Working knowledge of Synergy and E-Observation tools;
- Very strong analytical skills.