About the job
About The Role
As a Customer Research insights Officer, you will be providing support to the Senior Officer Research Insights in all research activities conducted by the Customer Care Department for all relevant stakeholders by gathering the required information and preparing the needed reports. Support in analyzing the results of the reports and provide to the Management that will help in further decision making.
- Provide support to the Senior Officer of Customer Research Insights in developing and reviewing the flexible dashboards and regular reports to ensure continuous improvement of them.
- Share Customer insights and research results with the Customer Care management team, and whenever applicable and beneficial with other Business units accordingly.
- Support the team and Senior Officer of Customer Research Insights in customizing research methodologies as per Customer Care and business units’ requirements in order to provide better visibility against the Market and Competition.
- Participate in analyzing and presenting the research projects by using the correct methodologies as agreed upon within the team and Line Manager.
- Support the Senior Officer Customer Research Insights in delivering the KPI measurements and dashboard, conduct regular internal reports in order to review results, monitor performance, and highlight gaps to the team.
- Perform competitor research insights and present it to the Senior Officer Customer Research Insights in order to understand the key priorities and the customer perspective.
- Work with IT when required or in the absence of Senior Officer Customer Research Insights to improve research data quality, data collection mechanisms, and data usage (collection, preparation, and processing)
- Perform other department duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of Department.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Expertise in research methodologies, customer behavior, and market research activities.
- Expertise in survey platforms and tools
- Expertise in reports and analysis of complex customer and/or commercial data
- Expert in Microsoft Office
- Specialist skills in different analytical and visualization systems and tools such as SAS, SPSS, SQL, Power BI, Tableau, SAP BOBJ, etc.
- Data analysis, reporting and presentation skills