About the job
About the role
As Senior Corporate Planning Analyst, you will be working within the Corporate Planning (CP) team, you will be tasked with jointly developing medium and long-term strategic initiatives, working on day-to-day functions and ad-hoc tasks. The Senior Analyst will gather/validate data or other information, both internally within CP and between departments. Within a complex data environment, tasks will involve a combination of sound analytic processing and market research to support informed decision-making within CP. You will formulate recommendations to management, steer decision making and represent CP on departmental cross-function initiatives.
This role falls under Network Planning
- Evaluate and develop short and long terms schedules and/or business cases for new or existing routes through comprehensive detailed analysis.
- Support related work on reports and tools to improve CP decision-making
- Develop into a core subject matter expert within Network Planning
- Provide recommendations to maximize or enhance profitability by optimizing the allocation of capacity throughout the network e.g. new destinations, frequency changes and structural changes (aircraft, retime, tags, triangles)
- Help with the administration of slot applications in conjunction with the scheduling team
- Expert use of network planning tools which comprise:
- Calibrating connection builder and market share model parameters (e.g. service type, elapsed time/ time preference) to accurately reflect changing competitive landscape
- Analyzing passenger flows, revenues and costs by the route and verifying forecasted versus actual performance
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the Corporate Planning Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years of job-related experience with a comprehensive understanding of commercial aviation economics, strategic planning and business management
- Knowledge of analysis and modeling techniques is desired
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data
- Ability to work in a multicultural team and work under pressure and tight deadlines