About the job
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of planning, design or project delivery in the built and natural environments. For over 57 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities.
As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 225 International Design Firms; in the Top 20 International PM/CM Firms; and by World Architecture as 50th largest global architecture firm and #1 Firm in the Middle East Region in their 2021 WAS 100 Survey.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Concept Architect to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This critical role will be responsible for the Production of unique architectural Pre-concept Design, Concept Design, and Schematic design.
We envisage success in this role to include;
- Producing architectural Pre-concept Design, Concept Design, Schematic design
- Assisting in tender documentation & specification
- Supporting the preparation of RFP’s
- Liaising with a team of architects, engineers & multi-disciplinary designers to produce high-quality design work, reports & documentation in the form of client deliverables
- Handling a client-facing role & review as well as representing the professionalism of the organization at all times