About the job
About The Role
Support the requirements and the effective administration of document maintaining and logistical support to the Line Manager and the department, systematically improving and organizing the filing system and database. Coordinating documents as necessary with other departments.
- Distribute correspondences, mail, and send faxes; record all incoming and outgoing documents.
- Assume counter receptionist duties, greet employees and assist them with appropriate staff members.
- Arranges and prepares refreshments for meetings. Assist clients/guests when required.
- Maintain a proper filing system. Files documents, letters and other correspondence into analogous files to maintain up-to-date, neat and orderly files at all times. All documents to be filed in respective files/folders within 24 hours from time of receipt.
- Assist, process, update, and maintain staff various records in the department. Update and maintain the database.
- Monitor office/pantry supplies consumption and prepare requisition for replenishment to maintain sufficient supplies and smooth flow of the office operation.
- Undertakes cleaning activities for the area and keeps the area clean and tidy. Wash and clean material in the pantry so as to be ready for use, on an ongoing basis. Prepare and serve beverages to employees and guests.
- Performs other related assigned duties to facilitate the efficient and effective administrative functions of the work unit.
You Will Possess
- Basic Literacy and Numeracy skills, English communication skills with Entry level roles – no prior job-related work experience
- Command of the English language
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members.
- Ability to process and work with confidential information, and self-manage assignments.
- Assist the departmental needs by demonstrating excellent administrative capabilities.