About the job
About The Role
We are hiring for your skills to be responsible for providing support to QDC in the various human resources function which includes recruitment, training and development, performance management, employee relations and counseling, implementation of HR projects, separations process and maintenance of employee records.
Other Operational Duties Would Include
- Develop HR strategic plan with the Senior HRBP and ensure timely implementation of activities to support QDC vision.
- Assist and support the Senior HRBP in communicating and implementing HR policies and procedures, and company wide new initiatives and projects to align the business strategies with QR group.
- Identify and analyse training needs with line managers to plan and deliver training including induction of new staff and development of employees.
- Assist in composing correspondence, memorandum, reports and documents by liaising closely with QDC stakeholders to ensure information is accurately captured.
- Support in collecting data for HR reports and key HR metrics through coordination with relevant departments to propose corrective actions and solutions for process improvement.
- Assist in carrying out disciplinary activities alongside the manager, including conducting investigation hearings, drafting of reports and making recommendations with the approval of the management to ensure corrective actions are taken in line with the disciplinary policy.
- Promote employee engagement by supporting the improvement and implementation of rewards and recognition programs in partnership with the management to assist in employee retention and highly engaged workforce.
- Manage all administrative aspects including but not limited to payroll, recruitment, joining, resignation or termination by liaising with these departments to ensure that processes are timely actioned.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced professional to join the QDC – HR Team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Proven ability in demonstrating flexibility to meet the changing demands of the business.
- Experience in multi-national organizations preferably in Airline/Travel/Hotel industry
- Experience in HR or administrative role
- Exposure to HR systems and administration