About the job
Join our Team
- Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, and excellent service.
- Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests.
- Four Seasons have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine’s 100 best companies to work for.
Four Seasons Resort and Residences at the Pearl Qatar
The upcoming project will include 161 fully-furnished apartments, perfect for both short and long-term stays, as well as 84 Private Residences, set along a private beach surrounded by lush gardens. Guests and residents alike will enjoy a full range of state-of-the-art amenities, including a signature restaurant by Michelin-starred chef, Joël Robuchon.
Our team is our greatest asset and the key to our success. We demonstrate our beliefs in the way we treat each other and by the example we set for one another. In all our interactions with our guests, customers, business associates and colleagues, we seek to deal with others, as we would have them deal with us. Our team is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and passion.
Who We Look For:
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
The Four Seasons Resort and Residences is looking for Fitness Instructor to join our talented pre-opening team! Don’t miss this unique opportunity to join our team and be part of the world’s leading luxury hotel company.
- Provide a superior level of fitness instruction to Four Seasons members and guests.
- Delivers high-quality private and group fitness instruction that consistently meets and exceeds the member and guest expectations.
- Handle all member and guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolve customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with club and resort services.
- Develop and execute training plans that consistently meet and exceed the members’ and guests’ health and wellness goals.
- Provide personal trainer shift coverage as scheduled by the Director of Spa to satisfy members’ and guests’ demands and to maximize revenue.
- Assist in the continuing effort to maintain the high quality of the physical fitness facility by cleaning fitness equipment as scheduled by the Director of Spa or Spa Manager.
- Complete all fitness instruction billing in accordance with Four Seasons accounting procedures and fitness department processes.
- Actively promote personal training and fitness activities through frequent member and guest interactions.
- Describe the training lessons available and upsell personal training in addition to the entire spa menu to internal (hotel) and external guests/clients
- Maintain the cleanliness of fitness, and locker facilities inclusive of gym equipment
- Conduct personal training sessions to individuals and groups
- Create tailor-made programs for internal (hotel) and external guests/clients
- Assist with escorting guests through the facilities (inclusive of spa locker facilities and the pool deck)
- Comply with Four Seasons’ Category One and Category Two Work Rules and Standards of Conduct as set forth in Impact
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- We are looking for individuals who have a solid knowledge in fitness and a strong work ethic and people skills.
- Must have previous relevant work experience.
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high-quality, well-resourced apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage