About the job
About The Role
To perform operational tasks for all contract requirements in compliance to QAS’ requirements, QAS and QR policies, to secure legality, cooperating with other departments, using the technological solutions, to secure QAS and QR Group interests. To monitor all stages during the contract development and assure the post-contract compliance. To participate in problem-solving to address lags in achievement of objectives and targets.
- Monitor and track progress of Contracts’ Request from Pre-Award (Pre-Contract) Phase to the contract request, till their signature, as well as their compliance of Post-Contract phase.
- Update End User’s Department (Requestor) regarding the expiry of their contracts and to ensure that contract process shall start 6 months prior expiry as per QAS Contracts Management Policy.
- Request Requestors’ update regarding the stage progress of pre-contract process (providing details such as PE raised & approval, QCCA etc.), ensuring that the pre-contract period complies to QAS Contracts management policy and relevant Work Instructions.
- Cooperate with QAS relevant stakeholders drafting and/or receiving contract templates, reviewing and checking simultaneously the content of contractual Form of Contracts and provided Appendices, as well as supporting documents as provided / confirmed by stakeholders, such as Procurement, End User, Insurance, Finance.
- Raise contract requests to Q-Contract Approval System, as required.
- Update QAS Contract Management System, QAS Contracts Share Folder and all relevant QAS Contract archives as required, ensuring that all records are accurate and up to date.
- Coordinate with QR and QAS Contract Team during contract (via Q-Contract Approval System) process to provide and receive any relevant/required info, data, confirmation.
- Obtain Counterparty’s Confirmation of the contract, as requested by QR Contract Specialist and/or QAS Contract Department and in accordance to QAS Contract Department procedures.
- Inform QAS Contract Manager and escalate any Contract which is in delay or under the same status for 7 days and more, as per relevant QAS Contract Policy & Work Instructions to proceed for their completion
- Inform Line Manager for any and all clauses that affect other QAS Contracts in order to proceed to their amendment for their compatibility
- Forward all relevant contracts where are included services of multiple QAS stakeholders to QAS relevant Department for their review and endorsement.
- Request Stakeholders and/or End Users provide Post Contract official Documentation and Data, ensuring their compliance with Post- Contract pre-requisites, as per QAS Contract Management Policy and relevant Work Instructions
- To ensure contract performance is optimized and necessary corrective and/or improvement actions by stakeholders are identified and completed.
- Perform other duties related to his/her position as directed by the Head of the Department.
- High School Qualification / Vocational Qualification /Diploma or Equivalent (Type of Diploma Based on Role) with Minimum 4 years of job-related experience OR Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience
- Exemplifies knowledge of contract law, extensive overall knowledge of Ground Handling Agreements
- Fluent command of English language
- Strong communication skills ▪ Able to work productively independently and as part of a team. Must have excellent analytical thinking skills and problem-solving abilities
- Airline Procurement experience
- SGHA Contract or Commerce experience
- Negotiations skills