About the job
Primary Purpose of the Job
Develop, maintain, and communicate corporate level water and wastewater management policies, standards, guidelines, specifications and best practice documentation and review them periodically for adequacy and effectiveness. Provide support on matters related to water remediation, wastewater management, water minimization, resource recovery, and compliance, and supports the evaluation of the effectiveness of programs, process, and technology related to water and wastewater management at QATARENERGY facilities and State.
Experience & Skills
- A minimum 8 years of professional (direct/consulting/regulatory) experience in the oil and gas (O&G) industry, with experience in industrial water and waste water management, compliance assessment, auditing and reporting schemes (legal, corporate and management systems compliance).
- Water/waste water backgrounds or hydrogeologist backgrounds working in oil and gas sector or industrial sector.
- Good analytical skills and thorough knowledge of implementation of environmental regulations requirements within the O&G industry.
- Work experience in the preparation of standards, procedures, specifications and reports.
- Experience in the development of water inventories and audits, and waste water technologies is highly desirable.
- Work experience in preparation and implementation and follow-up of water management reduction plans and programs.
BSc. in an Environmental Science/Engineering discipline or related subject, e.g. Chemical Engineering, preferably with Post Graduate degree/diploma in similar fields or equivalent experience.