About the job
Primary purpose of job
Develop Cyber security data strategy and road map and maintain a high level of uptime for IT & OT cyber data pipeline. To maintain the cyber security data lakes operational effectiveness and carry out investigative research to generate security data insights. Ensure integration with security systems to ingest and utilize all relevant security feeds. Extract relevant IOCs from external threat intelligence data feeds. Continuously optimize the security data pipeline to maximize the speed of security incident generation.
Experience & Skills
- Min 5 years of relevant experience in Data Analytics.
- Experience in developing minimum viable products related to Data Analytics
- Good Understanding on ML & DL Algorithms and Frameworks (Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow, Pytorch, H2O etc.)
- Well Versed with Data Science Methodologies and Frameworks (NLTK, RASA, SpaCy, OpenCV, Scikit-Learn, Tensorflow)
- Experience with Data Engineering Pipelines and Components
- Experience working with Enterprise Data Warehousing Concepts
- Experience working with Scalable and Distributed Systems
- Experience with Programming Languages like Python/Java/R Programming
- Understanding of RDBMS concepts – SQL, Oracle
- Experience in Prescriptive Analytics
- Experience in developing/architecting Solutions/Machine Learning Models on the Cloud. (Azure, GCP or AWS)
- Understanding of No-SQL Databases – MongoDB, Cassandra, Neo4j
- Track record of developing novel learning algorithms and/or systems
- Ability to visualize data and present core insights in a clear and compelling way
- Ability to understand business processes and drive to solve business problems
- Attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results.
Degree in Computer Science, IT, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Operations Research or Related Field.