About the job
Greetings from NES Fircroft
We have an urgent requirement for the below mentioned position based in Qatar.
Senior Technical Hse Engineer
- Bachelor’s Degree In Chemical or Mechanical Engineer.
- Chartered Engineer / Professional Engineer Status or Equivalent is preferable
- 10 Years of relevant post graduate experience, of which 6 years should be related to the Oil & Gas Industry
- Ability to identify and utilise relevant engineering standards and codes related to Technical HSE Engineering.
- Proven ability to manage time, cost and quality in engineering projects within a multiple project environment.
- Good Communications and presentation skills with fluency in English.
Primary Duties And Responsibilities:-
- Conduct Technical HSE Engineering activities and in-house site surveys for projects, from initial concept definition phase through to; Engineering studies, FEED, Detailed Design and Commissioning.
- Support Engineering Department to review, update and apply company’s standards, amendments to external standards.
- Co-ordinate engineering design, develop and review multi-disciplinary work scopes for projects and other engineering activities . Ensure that the work scope is comprehensive and clear
- Develop, update and monitor schedules for in-house engineering activities, contribute to external FEED / EPIC scheduling activities and effective project delivery.
- Review and approve method statements developed by contracted organisations for scope compliance. Liaise with contracted organisation to resolve technical issues.
- Review and evaluate the contract changes / variation to approved guidelines and practices