About the job
The role’s impact is to create the most consumer-centric digital product & services for Rosewood Doha.
Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Communications, the Digital Marketing Manager is responsible to lead the product development cycle of digital products, from strategy, and initiatives to execution.
- Drive & implement the platform strategy for Rosewood Doha.
- Develop and execute digital projects across brand.com to enhance customer acquisition, generate business results as well as service efficiency
- Work collaboratively across teams; identify customers’ needs and design solutions covering their digital journey
- Engage and influence leadership for buy-in and support on key initiatives in terms of scope, requirements, resources, budget, schedule, contingency plan, etc.
- Plan and manage digital readiness activities including development and UAT monitoring, training, procedure manual preparation, communication, & release management.
- Analyze platform results ongoing; monitor market and competitors’ strategies, benchmark digital performance and processes against industry best practices, recommend and drive strategies and changes to grow the business
- Ensure digital projects are in full compliance with the regulatory requirements, manage and mitigate risks associated with digital projects
Critical Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years experience in digital marketing, project management, and e-commerce (Experience in luxury brands is a plus)
- Extensive experience using website content management systems (Adobe Experience Manager is a MUST)
- Very high level of attention to detail and ability to triage effectively and creative eye to optimize customer journeys
- High collaboration acumen and high motivation to self-learn and challenge status quo
- Possess an agile startup mindset and able to adapt quickly to changing circumstances
- Experience in leading complex digital projects involving multiple stakeholders