About the job
- 8+ years of experience in an EPCIC company 5 years of which in a managerial role.
- Arabic speaker (mandatory)
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Monitor projects and ensure compliance with contract / Financial targets.
- Planned, coordinate and manage tender submissions in order to ensure they are in line with business development activities.
- Set targets and prepare budgets for the department at the same time focusing on cost-effective operations.
- Send regular reports as requested by the department head.
- Develop business locally and build relations with potential clients.
- Be fully conversant with EPCIC / Subsea operations.
- Supervise the subordinate staff, assign work activities, monitor performance and review results.
- Coach to subordinates, identify their training and career development needs, recommend training courses and follow up on their personal records such as timesheets, discipline, vacations, leaves and absenteeism.
Attend conferences/trade shows as approved by Corporate and regularly update on market intelligence.
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Advanced people management and client-oriented capabilities
- Build a strong bonded team that is motivated and has good communication among team members.
- Have high problem-solving skills to ensure the resolution of any arising issue.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent
- MBA is preferred.
Strong knowledge of MS Office and project tool and Power BI is a plus Language Skills: Business fluent English; Arabic is a plus.
- Ability & tactics in reviewing local and international tenders.
- Excellent Skills in finalizing multimillion projects and Ability to prepare & present cost-effective programs.
- Ability to understand contracts, Legal/international standards Occupational Health & Safety and Environment
Accountability: Are accountable for their acts and omissions. Responsibility: To follow agreed safe systems of work; to follow training and instructions; and to report accidents, incidents and near misses.
Authority: To stop work if they think the work is unsafe.