About the job
• Advise and support Static Equipment Engineering activities with Sr. Engineer level competency during EPC and Startup phase for all projects under OES scope until handover to permanent Asset whilst ensuring project deliverables meet Operations expectations in term of Safety, Operability, Reliability and Maintainability over the facility design life cycle.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
• 6 years experience in the area of specialization within Oil and Gas industry.
• Advanced level knowledge in general and large-scale industrial machinery including gas turbines, compressors, dry gas seal, pumps, etc.
Key Job Accountabilities
1. Provides a variety of Static Equipment Engineering supports to contribute to the division strategy and goals which includes design reviews, studies, commissioning, start-up, failure analysis and advanced troubleshooting as part of punch list and warranty claim resolutions, and Management of Change.
2. Supports OES Spare parts and CMMS teams by providing inputs in static equipment specialty fields.
3. Supports development and implementation of surveillance and administration programs for critical Static Equipment of new projects to achieve high standards of Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security.
4. Documents best practices within the area of expertise and recommends performance improvement initiatives.
5. Develops plans and work schedules to ensure the effective completion of tasks and activities, meeting the section and division KPIs.
6. Provides technical input related to area of expertise to other disciplines and functions as per requirements to support overall business objectives.
7. Controls and supervises the activities undertaken by contractors, consultants and service providers.
8. Guides less experienced engineers in implementing the company’s integrity and reliability systems.
9. Maintains Issue Register identifying and resolving critical issues including new technology risks (under the area of responsibility) which could impact new project Reliability, Availability and Cyber Security. Prepares discipline handover packages for the operating company following start-up.
10. Supports high-risk commissioning activities for high complexities & large-scale projects by (a) undertaking stringent system surveillance, (b) tuning and optimizing static equipment, and (c) providing advisory support to Operations and Maintenance