About the job
Senior Administrator – Registration (Arabic / English) Doha, Qatar
What You’ll Be Doing
- Coordinate with the Registration team and efficiently support.
- Effectively complete registration-related transactions of Lands/Units.
- Effectively complete registration of Lease.
- Processing and administering the Sales and Resale registration agreements.
- Archive the SPA contracts and title deed.
- Perform other admin tasks such as processing expenses, gathering data,
printing documents and scheduling meetings
- Following up with clients and stakeholders
- Arrange meetings with all stakeholders and take minutes for approval.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as needed as well as determine and manage priorities with minimal guidance
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of city management/ real estate operations
- Experience in Qatar or GCC will be preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications suite
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, in both Arabic and English
- Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining high level or accuracy