About the job
About The Job
To Support the Doha Hub Employee Welfare and Support function, through the coordination and delivery of tasks related to welfare assistance, employee relations and maintenance of data in electronic and physical format. Providing timely support to all employees at the Doha hub, team members and partners while maintaining the highest quality in terms of services offered and work performed.
Key Accountabilities Include
- Coordinate and conduct follow-ups for QRC appointments on behalf of employees, plan and facilitate welfare checks and visits as per established SLAs.
- Create, update and maintain documents, and databases as per the tasks performed within the scope of the department.
- Monitor and extend support related to accommodation issues and queries as per established LOP in order to ensure a seamless and specific support function for Ground Services employees living in company accommodation.
- Ensure that procedures, requirements and updates received from Management or HR are documented and maintained as per audit requirements in line with company policy.
- Draft professional and effective written communication to the staff in terms of department updates, working hours during public holidays, updated policies, SOP.
- Respond to emails and queries from employees, partner departments and Management in a timely manner to ensure that necessary information is disseminated accurately.
- Facilitate the timely processing of lost documents, passport, RP for staff, especially when the same are lost/misplaced/stolen overseas.
- Foster and maintain excellent relations with employees, team members, internal departments and relevant stakeholders.
- Support related to email and written correspondence pertaining to the requirements of the Management, HR Employee Services, HR Immigration etc. to ensure the smooth running of the business.
About you: Qualifications
- Relevant Vocational, Tertiary or Trade qualification
Car Driving License (Preferable Qatari Driving License)
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
Job Specific Skills
- Applicable knowledge of QR policies, HR policies, internal LOP, and applicable SLAs.
- Ability to communicate effectively and clearly with employees, management, HR, QRC, medical professionals, embassies and outstation stakeholders.
- Good interpersonal and people skills to effectively address and communicate with staff, team members, management, HR.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of local policies surrounding immigration, fines, waivers, visa, lost documents.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to foster teamwork among team members. Flexible and be able to adapt to multicultural work environments.
- Arabic – Written and verbal is a plus
- The ability to prepare reports, memos and drafts for Senior Management perusal will be a plus.