About the job
About The Role
As Security System Administration Officer, you will be responsible for helping us achieve this ambition through:
- Responsible to provide administrative support to MATAR Security operations in connection with the usage of technical security systems and support the implementation of security policy set up by the Manager of Security Systems and Hardware (MSSH).
- Require coordination and providing documentation, in close cooperation with the Airport Pass Office, QR Security and HIA IT services.
- By providing system reports, the role contributes in the assessment and evaluation of MATAR Security, contracted service providers and Airport Pass enrolment staff performance. It also contributes investigation and reporting of security incidents.
- Provide administrative and operational support for MATAR Security and contracted service providers for the operation of Access Control, CCTV and Screening systems (Passenger & Hold baggage)
- Liable for creating statistics and reports from system data for MATAR Security and other stakeholders.
- Supports the technical services responding on reported systems malfunctions and supervises planned maintenance activities and represents the end user in handing over of repaired assets, as well as newly delivered equipment.
- Supports the Airport Pass Office operations and is responsible to provide documentation and support to the enrolment team on Access Control zoning.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent with Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Access Control / CCTV system-based Security operations or airport security screening operations.
- Experience in the operation of physical security systems or security screening systems is an advantage.
- Experience in administration of security operations.
- Good practical knowledge with MS Office applications.
- Understanding of airport and airline operations with their security aspects
- Trained in CCTV, Access Control systems.