About the job
- Monitor and oversee planning activities across infrastructure projects.
- Provide support when needed & report on planning activities from project initiation to close-out.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- 8+ years of professional experience in project planning, scheduling and monitoring, within a reputed regional developer/consultancy/contractor.
- Project Management Professional and good knowledge of the real estate market.
- Familiar with international standards used in local and international projects.
- Knowledge in time-related claims/variations and FIDIC.
- Proficiency in Primavera.
- Develop and manage company-wide planning/scheduling best practices and framework in accordance with local and national rules and regulations, and ensure proper implementation.
- Prepare and standardize planning and scheduling methodologies, tools, and best practices to ensure consistency and high-quality deliverables.
- Lead and monitor the planning process both internally and externally across projects.
- Manage planning and scheduling implementation of projects in scope.
- Standardize support in project budgeting process, annual forecasts, department budgeting and other such activities, including cost control analyses in terms of project performances.
- Liaise, contribute and coordinate with different functional departments in a timely fashion to meet department’s objectives.
- Ensure that planning-related guidelines, terms and conditions (e.g., Earned Value Management) are included in RFP packages and evaluated properly during tender evaluation.
- Oversee the development and maintenance of project master program, to the level of details deemed appropriate, to allow for proper monitor and control of project performance.
- Ensure monthly updates provided by contractors/consultants/vendors are in line with the baseline and advise of any slippages and corrective measures to keep the project on track
- Oversee administration of contracts and provide scheduling and time-frame expertise.
- Provide high level technical assistance and evaluation of contractors/consultants change requests, variation orders, EOTs and claims assessment and resolution.
- Oversee the consultants/contractors’ work schedules in accordance with the relevant project contract conditions.
- Report contractual issues on planning to Project Management and recommend necessary actions to be taken and evaluate time related claims.
- Monitor and control overall project performance from time and cost perspective as per project contracts’ terms and conditions.
- Oversee the earned value analysis on monthly basis.
- Oversee cash-flow and payment schedule analysis and provide data inputs into financial models as needed.
- Oversee monthly reports throughout the various project stages.