About the job
Bloomberg Live is looking for a high-energy, organized and diplomatic individual to take a leadership role overseeing the key partnerships in support of Qatar Economic Forum, Powered by Bloomberg, the largest and most influential event in Bloomberg Live’s portfolio, held annually in Doha, Qatar.
We’ll trust you to:-Collaborate with Bloomberg and client leadership to continue to build a world-class global economic forum
- Establish strategy and key performance metrics for Forum growth over the next 2-5 years including creating and handling revenue targets and commercial offerings to expand the Forum.
- Collaborate with all Bloomberg Live fields and QEF Executive producer to deliver a Forum that meets client objectives while balancing the goals for Bloomberg Media and News.
- Bring new ideas and drive commercial strategy collaborating with teams on partnerships, event activations, sales and critical initiatives
- Build enduring and positive relationships across multiple entities and stakeholders across Qatar and Bloomberg. Create a strong bond between the State of Qatar and Bloomberg LP through the Forum, and other initiatives of mutual interest throughout the year.
- Take a long-term view of Forum and relationship growth, while also driving short term effectiveness, action and productivity for the team
- Lead client asks that impact the overall Forum budget, staffing and resources. -Work with the Executive Producer, QEF to handle scope, balancing forum needs with fiscal responsibility.
- Be a ‘roll up your sleeves,’ hands on leader who will do any task it takes to make the event and the long term relationship a success. Collaborate with -Bloomberg Live leadership on gaps and resources needed for growth over time, but also be willing to dive in while we grow.
You’ll need to have:-10+ years working in the account management, partnerships, client service or other role that demonstrates ability to handle government level partnerships and high touch clients
- Strong executive presence for client facing role, with experience building and nurturing client and internal relationships at all levels
- Creativity and innovation in all formats and concepts
- High EQ and effective collaboration skills to work across fields and abilities
Ability to harness and inspire the organization generating action and enthusiasm.
- Ability to manage multiple partners and balance competing objectives – good judgment in when to collaborate with leadership, and when to forge ahead autonomously
- Adept at using Google Drive, Docs, Sheets and Slides (as well as Word, Excel and PPT counterparts); ability to create presentations as needed