About the job
Join our extraordinary world!
Distinguished design, superlative style, warm and genuine service make this Luxury & Lifestyle Collection truly unique and special.
We serve up truly memorable experiences for our guests. But could you be our new secret ingredient? We’re searching for a Director of Food and Beverage to give our guests a taste of the high life by empowering our teams to deliver quality service and exceptional standards.
Just a stone’s throw from the many favourite sights of the Qatari capital, the hotel will welcome guests and locals to experience its 283 guest rooms, including suites and serviced apartments, and to enjoy a multitude of unique dining options.
A little taste of your day-to-day:
- Managing and delegating everyday duties for our team of committed hospitality professionals
- Maintaining food and beverage equipment, facilities and stock levels to ensure exceptional guest and corporate experiences
- Managing food and beverage standards to deliver against our commitment to responsible business practices
- Working closely with the finance team to set, monitor and refine budgets and drive revenue
- Multitasking to oversee multiple teams, kitchens and food outlets capable of catering to 500 people
What We need from you:
- Minimum 4 years in a senior F&B management role; preferably with stand-alone restaurant experience
- Experience in luxury-lifestyle hotels with multiple outlets, Banquet experience is beneficial
- MEA experience required
- Bachelor’s degree / higher education qualification in Hotel Management, culinary arts, or related field preferred
- High degree of emotional intelligence and leadership qualities
- High commercial acumen, drafting R&B concepts and budgets
- Events Planer
- Ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in very challenging circumstances, and come up with proactive, rational solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
- Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Applies a professional, confidential, and ethical approach at all times
- Detail oriented and process driven, problem solving skills
- Ability to think outside the box and reinvent F&B concepts with WOW factor