About the job
Medacs Healthcare is seeking a highly experienced Consultant in General Ophthalmology for one of the top medical and surgical ambulatory facilities in Doha, Qatar.
- USA – The American Board of Medical Specialties (ABMS).
- Canada – Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons (RCPS-C).
- UK – GMC Specialist register + CCT/CCST.
- Ireland: Membership / Fellowship of the Royal Colleges and Certificate of Satisfactory Completion of Specialist training (CSCST).
- Australia and New Zealand – Fellowship from the Royal Australia and New Zealand Colleges.
- Arab Board of Health Specializations.
- Specialist registration from other countries will be considered after an equivalence review
- Certification in Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR.
- Current and valid registration/licence from the country of origin and must be eligible for licence in the Qatar (QCHP).
- Experience in the ambulatory surgical and outpatient setting.
Salary and benefits:
- Tax free salary + incentives.
- Onboarding flight ticket + end of contract flight ticket.
- Accommodation provided for the duration of the contract.
- Private health insurance for employee and their family.
- Malpractice insurance.
- Mobile phone allowance.
- Schooling allowance for children.
- End of service bonus.
The contract is permanent and working hours are 48 per week split between 5 working days.