About the job
The purpose of this role is to provide administrative support to the department or section by performing clerical tasks such as typing documents, compiling, and filing records, and any other general office tasks.
- Maintain filing, database systems, and inventories.
- Communicates information or documents to customers in a timely and efficient manner.
- Sort and respond to mail/queries or distribute to appropriate individuals.
- Assists in the preparation of reports, as instructed.
- Assists with the development of a variety of correspondence transcribing correspondence, and distributes as required.
- Assists with the maintenance of the database and filing system, both electronic and hard copy.
- Receives, registers, and distributes all incoming mail, electronic mail and hard copy documents as per priority.
- Track inventory of office supplies and inform the management as needed.
- Receives and screens incoming calls from patients and visitors and directs them to the appropriate individuals or locations.
- Assist in office management.
- Operate office equipment such as photocopiers, scanners etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned
High School plus ‘Passed’ English Language Test (Beginner-2) conducted by HMC Learning and Development. Note: The Passed’ English Language Test requirement is not applicable to existing HMC staff, subject to Department confirmation on the staff English language proficiency skills
1 year related experience.