About the job
The role will be based in Doha, Qatar and cover two territories, Qatar and Kuwait.
- Conceptualise, design, and implement creative visual merchandising strategies for retail stores.
- Collaborate with store management and marketing teams to plan and execute special events and promotions.
- Lead visual strategy planning and execution for new store openings, refits, and renovations.
- Train store staff on the importance of visual merchandising.
- Coordinate with the purchasing and marketing departments to ensure consistency between visual merchandising and store operations.
- Oversee the creation of visual merchandising packs to communicate visual guidelines including layout principles, visual dressings, and signage.
- Monitor and report on competitor visual merchandising strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Visual Merchandising, Fashion Merchandising, Design, or related field.
- Proven experience in a similar role within a high-end luxury retail environment.
- Strong understanding of the Dior brand and customer profile.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Proficient in design software such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, or similar.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.