About the job
The Country Brand Manager (CBM) for the Gulf Onco-Hematology BU will define and drive products growth of (onco-hematology brands) and lifecycle management, forecast revenue and OPEX of assigned brands in coordination with the Category Lead, ensuring the realization of revenue and profitability targets across the Gulf markets (UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain and Kuwait).
Focus areas will be based on the following:
- Develop a marketing plan and strategy
- Drive voice of customer insights
- Drive segmentation of audiences across markets to optimize messaging and GTM plans
- Collaborate with CMO organization to deliver breakthrough campaigns and promotional efforts
- Collaborate with CMAO organization to deliver breakthrough science
- The Country Brand Manager position will work in alignment with the Category Lead and or Country Brand Leads to own select brand strategy and drive its implementation for the Gulf Onco-hematology Portfolio, Omnichannel strategy.
Role ResponsibilitiesBrand Management
- Own the portfolio strategic management
- Select best-fitting modules from Global and cross-EM content; translate and trans-create brand materials as needed.
- Manage local agencies for trans-creation (budget, scope, timing, and quality of project)
- Forecast brand performance and track progress towards target aligning with Health Representative Manager / Health Solution Partner / Category Lead.
- Allocate and execute in-country brand budget alignment in collaboration with the Health Representative Manager / Health Solution Partner / Category Lead.
- Provide cross-functional portfolio leadership across the Field Force, Account Management, Medical, Legal, Regulatory, Access, BioPharma Ops, BAI (Business Analytics & Insights) etc.
- Support Field Force trainings on product positioning and prioritization.
- Partner with the Medical teams to educate KOLs on emergent medical research and differentiated product attributes within the product category(ies).
- Manage compliance review of materials during promotional meetings.
- Develop Country Op Plan and influence sales targets and brand A&P allocations (with Category Lead and or Category manager)
- Support with long-range forecasting in collaboration with the Category Lead / RTAL.
- Support with revenue adjustments, as needed with Category Lead, and Category Manager
- Develop promotional meeting materials to support the strategic build up in collaboration with the Category Lead.
- Plan and execute brand plan strategies and tactics across different markets with BU leads.
- Validate brand-specific messages, design training with medical and regulatory teams and ensure implementation of tailored materials in line with hospital therapy requirements.
- Develop awareness campaigns, congress content with KOLs in partnership with the Medical team
- Lead efforts to develop innovative and integrated digital omni-channel strategies to build proficiency in Customer Experience.
- Develop tactics to communicate brand messages effectively and efficiently to customers, with interconnected and consistent provider journeys across solutions.
- Shape and lead the development of rapidly created agile and modular content using available tools.
- Use streamlined content testing and actively identify gaps to inform new content development.
- Embed foundational analytics capabilities (e.g., global dashboards, tracking/reporting of metrics and KPIs) via coordination with global analytics teams and rapidly adjust engagement approach based on new insights.
- Adopt best practices for leveraging go to market solutions in HCP engagement.
- Provide feedback and share voice of customer to internal partners for solution evolution.
- Use real-time customer behavior to sharpen customer segmentation and execution of marketing mix – delivering content that is more relevant and timelier.
- Drive brand strategy and interactions, leveraging customer insights along the journey.
- Adopt best practices for omnichannel marketing activities to improve efficiency (e.g., deep understanding of analytics to efficiently interpret complex dashboards).
- Work with digital to ensure search engine optimization (SEO) is incorporated into marketing tactics to ensure that our channels are at the top of search engines as thesedrives how many visitors go to our channels.
- Report to Category Category Lead.
- Connection to SMEs.
- Work in close collaboration with Sales/Commercial Team, Marketing teams at Country and Regional levels as well as all necessary XF Teams.
Education And Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required, Master degree or MBA is desired.
- 5-10 years of commercial experience in Pharma Industry.
- 2 years of Marketing experience is required.
- Experience in working with different channels i.e., digital is a plus.
- Therapy Area and Gulf market experience is required.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Arabic proficiency is an advantage.