About the job
The Videographer will work closely with the Photographer and the various units within the communications team on the various projects/initiatives that require videography.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Film videos on set or on location.
- Prepare background film, B rolls as well as live feed when required.
- Interviewing people and creating a film clip via editing raw footage.
- Develop promotional videos.
- Document client events.
- Work closely with clients and project focal points to produce high-quality videos based on the project’s objectives and needs.
- Operate various videography equipment and tools.
- Keep equipment up to date, organized and maintained.
- Solid knowledge of lighting, angle and compositional skills.
- Set up lighting and audio equipment.
- Use video editing software such as Adobe Suite and other relevant software.
- Recommend creative ideas to exceed expectations of goals and objectives.
- Use artistic knowledge to enhance videos.
- Understanding of post-production video editing techniques.
- Adherence to the brand guidelines.
- Maintain high standards for creative output.
- BA Degree in Film Studies, Television or equivalent business experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong creative presence and artistic flair.
- Able to stand and move around for long periods at time.
- Drives towards continuous improvement and creative solutions.
- Basic knowledge of social media platforms.
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set up, and fix video, audio, lighting, or other production equipment.