About the job
- 8 years of accounting and Financial Controls experience with prior experience working in Oil & Gas upstream industry, upstream capital project planning, costing, scheduling, budgeting, and monitoring.
- Experience in drilling and completions daily cost tracking, monthly cost control and reporting, and longer-term forecasting
- Support CAPEX Stewardship activities for project controls reporting and work Requirement
- Analyse and assist with project controls activities for Development Planning Department team to ensure effective and consistent budget and cost controls
- Effective coordination with Subsurface Departments and Finance to ensure meeting company requirements for all financial controls across the department
- Conduct cost analysis of various budgeting issues and able to provide recommendations of solutions through illustrated methods
- Works on large capital expenditure projects in a highly dynamic team environment that hastight deadlines, pressure and visibility, requiring accuracy, initiative, and the ability to multitask as essential skills.
- Able to utilize cost information into Cost models/ cost analysis/ benchmarking throughoutinterface and coordinate effectively with required Company stakeholdersc
- Prepare reports and analysis related to AFE expenditure to ensure accurate and timely coststewardship and budget management
- Assist with reviewing the monthly Drilling overhead costs and ensure timely assistance isprovided to the Drilling & Completion engineers in testing charges to confirm that charges andrates are appropriate for key contractors
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or other Business-related field.
- Chartered Accountant, CIMA, ACCA preferable