Applies a depth of knowledge, skill and significant experience to an Information Management & Technology (IM&T) system or service in order to resolve issues and faults associated with installation, commissioning, operation and performance of systems. Installs, commissions, fault finds and enhances performance for a wide range of common and complex problems or well-understood technical situations, problems and issues
- Day to day support of IM&T Infrastructure – including Cloud solutions (M365 / Azure), Networks, systems & Applications
- Respond to work requests in line with Customer Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Support the planning and prioritization on a range of IM&T activities.
- Support fault investigation tasks.
- Implement the successful roll-out of new or changed SW/HW and update relevant documentation.
- Assist in the development of Systems and Services.
- Assist in the continuous improvement on Systems and Services
- Responsible for the configuration, installation and maintaining IM&T Infrastructure Systems and Services in support of the Engineering Development Environment
- Technical understanding on system administration & knowledge of data base architecture and supporting application layers
- Run and maintain Engineering Software development environments
- Ensure reliable operations of network solution
- Customer facing service-desk activities
- ITIL V4 Foundation certification
- AZ-900 – Microsoft Azure Fundamentals
- AZ-104 – Microsoft Azure Administrator Associate
- Requires understanding of IM&T systems, and the principles and approaches that influence their performance. Requires a depth of understanding, knowledge and experience relevant to a specific activity, for example installation, commissioning, performance optimisation, etc.
- Has a good understanding of how own activities integrate into that of a technical team plus an understanding of the work of the design team.
- Will use technical knowledge of integrated networking systems to trouble shoot issues. Identify problems and implement workarounds and take ownership of root cause analysis of problem process. Escalating to senior IM&T Service Delivery Lead where appropriate.
- Requires good communication skills; must understand technical instructions and be able to communicate technical information to others