About the job
Parsons is looking for an amazingly talented Senior BIM specialist to join our team! In this role you will get to plan, schedules, conducts, coordinates, and executes all phases of a Building Information Model project.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Plans, schedules, conducts, coordinates, and executes (if necessary) all phases of a building Information model project. The incumbent applies a broad knowledge of BIM packages, theory, mapping, programming, database, and principles of BIM to new applications.
- May supervise, review, and generate production of BIM model GIS personnel, and/or may serve as GIS site coordinator on a small to medium-size project. Willingness to travel and/or relocate to field site is expected.
- Proven ability to perform (may serve in a lead capacity), excellent written and oral communications skills, and a thorough knowledge of industry practices are required. Must also possess a thorough knowledge of current technology and be able to select and apply appropriate.
- BIM analysis for use on project.
- Review BIM management Plan.
- Review and provide clash analysis for developed designed.
- Ensure that the BIM models are up to date.
- Ensure that the BIM deliverables submitted by the contractor is meeting the project deliverables.
- Encourage the use of the BIM features in various aspects to the projects.
- Review and perform clash analysis.
What Required Skills You’ll Bring
- 4 year degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent
- 12+ experience in BIM development, review and clash analysis on large scale infrastructure projects.
- Accurate and strong analytical skills.
- Knowledge in navigating BIM and review software and tools.
- Good Written and oral communication.
- Knowledge of current technology and various aspect of the BIM application.
- Must be MME registered.
What Desired Skills You’ll Bring
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices, regulations and international standards
- Must have the following specific skills and competencies: A broad knowledge of BIM; Ability to review and maintain BIM databases; Proficiency in navigating BIM and review software and tools.