About the job
About The Role
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will report to Manager Internal Audit and be responsible for supporting the planning and execution of various operational and financial audits, as well as fraud investigations and consulting engagements for the Qatar Airways Group. You will also help the organization accomplish its objectives by bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of internal controls and governance processes.
Key Areas Of Responsibility
- Work within a project team to deliver audit reviews and fraud investigations. In particular:
- Draft scope for the assignments and project plans.
- Examine and analyze data, documents, records, transactions, processes, practices, and systems to reach audit conclusions.
- Interact with employees of Qatar Airways Group to obtain information, seek clarifications and share audit findings.
- Document audit findings, risks and recommendations and prepare audit report.
- Perform special request assignments and/or investigations of a confidential nature.
- Contribute to developing and improving internal audit methodologies to enhance audit efficiency.
About you You Will Possess
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years of relevant experience in Internal Audit, airline-related field or management consultancy.
- Professional certifications in relevant domains such as CA, ACCA, CIA, CFE or CISA.
- Experience with fraud investigations in preferred.
- Great problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English language.
- Good data analytics skills.
- Strong business acumen.
- Self-starter capable of taking initiatives and working with minimal direction.
- Curious mindset and willingness to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure and towards challenging deadlines.
- Persuasive communicator with superb listening and writing skills.