About the job
What’s the job?
As F&B Team Member (In Room Dining – IRD), you are responsible to provide professional service to our guests, ensuring their restaurant visit will become a memorable dining experience. Promote the desired work culture by living the 5 winning ways value – Do the Right thing, Show we care, Aim Higher, Celebrate Difference, Work better together.
- Perform all necessary tasks to service food & beverage according to the standard of performance manual of the hotel.
- Greet and serve guests in a professional, discreet and personalized way.
- Acquire in depth knowledge of the food & beverage menu of the assigned outlet in order to assist and provide advice to guests.
- Consistently monitor quality of food & beverage being served.
- Practice good customer relations and attend to customer complaints / queries satisfactorily.
- Responsible for maintaining hygiene and cleanliness standards in the outlet and upkeep of all service equipment.
- Responsible for all service preparations before, during and after the service (mis-en-place & mis-enscene).
- Ensure minimum wastage, breakage and spoilage.
- Actively use up selling techniques to exceed guest expectations and increase revenue.
What We Need From You:
Ideally, you’ll have some or all of the following competencies and experience we’re looking for:
- Similar experience in a luxury hotel.
- A business-related degree or equivalent.
- Experience in effective learning and development methods.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and diverse work environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Additional language is an added advantage.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Result-oriented and self-motivated along with a positive attitude.