About the job
Our Holding Group is currently looking for a Sales Account Manager for our Exhibition and Events Company.
In this role, you will be responsible for the sales activities of our Exhibition & Events company in order to increase market share and carry out direct marketing and sales activities to major accounts in local Qatar Market, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- To manage a portfolio of accounts to achieve long term success
- Develop positive relationships with clients
- Act as the point of contact in handle customers individual needs
- Generate new business using existing and potential customers networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Supervise account representatives to ensure sales increase
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set an track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives.
- Monitor sales metrics (quarterly sales results & annual forecast.
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
- Highly organized with the ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- A natural flair for building relationships with people on every level.
- Great communication skills and an ability to think quickly and clearly under pressure.
- Quick learner with a willing attitude and the ability to respond to a constantly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills in Arabic & English (both speaking & written)
- Flexible to work longer hours if required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Great experience and knowledge in Sales Management about Exhibition and Events Industry is a must
- Candidates with experience in Sales Management with work history in Hospitality, Marketing/Advertising firm, Real Estate can be considered
- Experience in Qatar market is a must
- Must be locally available in QATAR with valid Qatar ID
- Valid Qatar driving license is required