About the job
The role of the Customer Service Officer is mainly responsible to provide consistent, timely and accurate service support to help maintain customer service levels to GCIB clients
- Provide consistent, timely and accurate customer service response to corporate clients’ routine inquiries or transaction instructions to help maintain positive relationships with clients.
- Ensure the existence, validity and legality of all requisite account opening documentation (Power Files) deemed necessary to secure/protect the bank’s position. Directly responsible for obtaining, correcting deficiencies and maintaining the highest possible documentation quality standards.Prepare, check, update/ input and timely monitor the maturity and pricing of customer deposits in compliance with ALCO directives.
- Coordinate with concerned departments the resolution of routine corporate customer problems or inquiry responses and promptly update customer and RM status to minimize negative impact of it.Prepare transaction forms/tickets, obtain necessary approvals and ensure timely execution of transaction in responses to CB customers’ requests to provide timely service to customers.
- Prepare CB MIS reports as and when required by RM, Sector managers or senior manager CB to ensure they have timely and accurate information available.
- Update and input customer information/data to ensure customer’s status on System is current
- Help to identify opportunities and resolve problems with client relationships and coordinate appropriate measures with concerned departments to ensure consistent, timely and accurate delivery of products and services to assigned CB clients.
- University graduate with at least 2 years experience in financial services