About the job
- Bachelors Degree of Medicine (or equivalent)
- Certificate of completion of structured post-graduate training + passing board exam
- Minimum 3 years clinical experience after post graduate training in government or semi government institutions or hospitals that provide post graduate training programs
- Passed DHP qualifying exam (Prometric Exam)
- With Dataflow (Verification Report)
- Evaluating patient health skin condition.
- Consultation and prescribing the appropriate medicine.
- Perform laser hair removal procedures and other dermatological procedures.
- Knowledgeable in performing filler injections, Botox, mesotherapy, PRP, Dermapen/ microneedling, cautery and other cosmetological procedures.
- Performs Velashape, HIFU Treatment, Hydrafacial, Regenera hair loss treatment, and Facial Cleaning.
- Performs non-invasive surgical procedures.
- Referring patients to advanced medical specialist.