About the job
About The Role
You will be responsible to assist line manager in maintaining and enhancing Controls and Governance at Outstations across all financial processes by implementing and executing the established SOPs, Internal Accounting Procedures, polices and system automation to ensure that QR’s financial interests at Outstations are governed effectively. You will support line manager in the design, creation and implementation of a tracker to manage and report on the performance of all outstations. You will drive improvement in compliance against agreed control standards and reduction in internal and external audit items.
Roles And Responsibilities
- Assist line manager in tracking performance of Outstations regularly against clear measures and highlight those stations to the line manager that are not performing to required standards for corrective actions.
- Responsible for reporting transparency of performance across all global outstations against agreed control standards to ensure compliance.
- Conduct regular audits of finance processes and procedures across all outstations to ensure effective control and governance and adherence to internal policies and procedures.
- Support line manager in promoting continuous improvements in processes and policies and ensure to communicate to stakeholders effectively.
- Assist line manager in developing an escalation intervention model based on the global measurement indicators.
- Assist line manager in resolving issues raised by internal/external audit to improve processes and controls.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with minimum 4 years of job-related experience.
- 5 years of experience in Airline Outstations Financial and Audit Activities.
- Experience in developing/implementing new processes & automation to bring improvement and efficiency.
- Experience in initiating and drafting SOPs- Standard Operating Procedures and IAPs-Standard Accounting Procedures.
- Exposure to different business models at the stations (BSP, Non-BSP, CASS, Self-handling, GSA etc.)