About the job
As part of your responsibilities in this role you will also:
- Collaborate with the internal and external stake holders for successful completion of all Talent Acquisition related projects.
- Monitor various Talent Acquisition platforms (ATS, HRMS,Third Party Vendors) to ensure systems and integrations are functioning properly.
- Manage, Track & Deliver Project according to the estimated project plan to the management.
- Manage business data and analysis requirements by overseeing their production and ensuring accuracy and continuous improvement.
- Handle system & process governance based on the established SOP’s and RACI.
- Identify business risks and provide mitigation plan for business continuity.
A successful candidate should possess the following skills and qualifications:
- A minimum qualification of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience in this domain.
- Strong experience of working in Oracle HRMS & Talent Acquisition System Implementation & Support.
- Sound Knowledge on how HCM systems implementation projects life cycle functions.
- Expertise in using Microsoft excel, preparing presentations and processing high volume of data sets
- Experience leading and/or supporting several process and technology enhancements to address business challenges while maintaining human-centered design approach.
- Excellent communication skills are required for this role, as you will be interacting with multiple stakeholders at different levels on a daily basis.
- An ability to solve complex problems and provide data driven solutions to the business will be an added value to this position.
- Experience in minimum of 2 Applicant Tracking System projects is preferred
- Experience in Oracle ERP modules is preferred
- System and process expertise HR and Talent Acquisition application preferably Oracle Taleo / Oracle Recruiting Cloud / PeopleSoft Recruiting / EBS I-Recruiting.
- Knowledge of Agile Project Management and other Project Management Methodologies