About the job
Objective/ Purpose Of the Job:
The main objective of this role ensures the Division’s Top Line Sales are achieved in addition to maximizing B2B sales within both Retail and Professional Channels per Brand and per Country within the Beauty Division. Reaching monthly, bi-annual and annual sales budgets and door targets and achievement of KPI’s and the Divisional Financial Objectives.
- Generation of high sales leads for the Sales Division of the business
- Penetrate distribution channels required for each brand, considering brands’ USPs, commercial policy, pricing policy and competition
- Maximize sales for each brand in your designated channels and achievement of overall Brand Targets each month
- Set Sales Strategy per category/per Brand for your respective Channels in-line with HOD directives
- Targeted Business Development for Accounts, which will involve but not limited to continued Cold Calling and Field Based Visitations of both Individual and Corporate Groups in Strategic Locations
- Responsible for heading up expansion into new markets within your designated channels as well as continued expansion among existing clients
- Creating, negotiating and closing commercial agreements
- Account Management for existing Channels
- Identifying opportunities for upselling and link-selling within existing customer base
- Opening new doors whilst Identifying revenue increasing opportunities whilst achieving Monthly Door Targets
- Daily market visits to ensure brands are well represented
- Visit key accounts regularly to build and maintain strong relationships
- Arrange visits to potential business clients, establishing new relationships and maximizing turnovers within existing clients
- Conducting presentations to potential business clients and conducting short-term Training when required
- Ensure implementation of products merchandising guidelines in your respective channels, collaborate with Marketing Department on implementation and execution of such standards
- Implementing sales promotions and special sales offers/campaigns whenever required to drive sales and turn around stocks
- Develop sales strategies for each brand to improve market share in all product lines and collaborate with Marketing Manager and Division Manager whenever required
- Interpret short-and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit
- Facilitates the achievement of short term and medium-term strategic goals of the division
- Possess detailed knowledge of each brand: positioning, commercial policy, annual sales commitments, ingredients of the products, benefits, knowledge of retail products, and general knowledge of professional products and treatment procedures
- Education and Qualification
Degree in Beauty Therapy or related discipline (Degree must be obtained from a reputable institution and study period should be not less than 2 years full-time).
- Work Experience
A minimum of 5-7 years of relevant experience in the Beauty Industry is a must.
A minimum of 3-5 years’ senior level sales experience in the Beauty Industry within the Gulf Countries (GCC).
Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Arabic, French or Italian would be a plus
- Advanced knowledge in MS Office including Word, Excel and PPT
- Must hold a valid Driver’s License
- Valid GCC Light Vehicle Driver’s License is a plus