About the job
What’s In It For You
- The opportunity to take on some of the world’s most meaningful challenges, helping customers achieve clean water, safe food, abundant energy and healthy environments.
- The ability to make an impact and shape your career with a company that is passionate about growth.
- The support of an organization that believes it is vital to include and engage diverse people, perspectives and ideas to achieve our best.
What You Will Do
- Develop and maintain customer relationships at all levels with a goal to meet and exceed sales targets through focused & targeted prospecting
- Achieve target sales growth for the individual territory and actively contribute to the achievement of the team targets on a national and regional basis
- Establish new ways of doing business and increase sales as well as finding unique and repeatable ways of solving problems
- Proactively identify, develop and implement solutions to improve sales results, customer service and total cost
- Coordinate & cooperate with distributors
- Perform the installation of new or replace equipment & other Ecolab systems.
- Provide first-line equipment maintenance and support minor repairs
- Continuously contribute to the improvement of processes in territory while monitoring customer needs, competitors and prices
- Train customer’s staff on use of Ecolab systems & products to ensure maximum utilization
- Prepare and deliver personalized recommendations for products, processes and programs to address cleaning and sanitation problems at Healthcare facilities
- In collaboration with the team colleagues, internal functions and the distributor animate the market via congresses, technical visits and seminars
- Demonstrate Ecolab’s consultative sales approach; leverage hands-on service to enhance our total value to the customer.
- Keep up to date & informed on all new products, equipment, policies & procedure as they involve & affect the territory.
- Provide and/or coordinate access to technical support to key customers
- Plan & execute an efficient daily/weekly/monthly schedule to maximize effectiveness and productivity
- Maintain up to date pipeline and current sales forecasts, leads and wins utilizing existing tools and resources.
- Participate aggressively in the implementation of new value-added product & program.
Candidate must reside in: Abu Dhabi / UAE
- University degree in Biology, Pharmacy, Chemistry, Biochemistry, Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology or any related field.
- General technical ability or selling technical products experience.
- Has 5-10 years of previous experience in Healthcare sales environment.
- UAE Resident.
- Sales experience in healthcare territory management.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence, product and industry knowledge to sales strategy.
- Strong commercial acumen, good understanding of profitability drivers.
- Good at problem solving and understanding customer needs.
- Project management, organizational and planning skills.
- Has customer service orientation with technical selling aptitude.
- Ability to work independently with strong work ethic and integrity.
- Willingness to travel up to 80% within the specific geography including occasional overnight travel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic is a plus.
- Strong computer skills (MS Office Suite).
- Valid driving license in the UAE.