About the job
Who We Look For:-
We look for employees who share the Golden Rule; people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for individuals who share a passion for excellence and who infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
- Assist Reservations over the telephone, through emails, and in-person, and ensure that they are properly recorded into the system.
- Handle follow-up duties to other hostesses to ensure that reservation statuses are managed properly.
Greet patrons as they arrive at the hotel or restaurant, and ensure that a host or hostess is assigned to them.
- Oversee the seating and menu presentation of all clients to make sure that high-quality service is being delivered.
- Ensure that all orders for food and beverages are being taken and relayed to the kitchen on time.
- Oversee the work of kitchen staff to ensure that they expedite orders and that hosts and servers coordinate appropriately to serve them.
- Handle patrons’ complaints regarding food quality and service ensuring that they are resolved immediately.
- Relay patrons’ concerns to servers and the management aimed at ensuring that further incidents are prevented.
- Oversee the cleanliness and maintenance of the restaurant area constantly and consistently.
Ensure that all supplies required to keep the restaurant frontend running, are available at all times..
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:-
- Degree Holder, preferably in hotel and restaurant management
- 4-6 years of experience with a luxury hotel in a luxury hotel & resort
- Excellent command in English, Arabic is an advantage
- Deeply instilled values based company culture
- Opportunities to build a successful career with global potential
- Unique strong culture – diversity of 50 different nationalities
- Living accommodation in a high quality, well-resourced Managers apartment
- Excellent Training and Development opportunities
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Complimentary nights at FS Hotels Worldwide
- Paid annual home leave tickets
- Complimentary meals in employee restaurants
- Free transportation to work
- Medical coverage