About the job
- Verifies figures, documents, and account details for auditing, such as cash flow data, income statements, and tax returns.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Researches financial documents in preparation for the auditing process.
- Presents financial analysis to members of the auditing team.
- Plans financial audits from start to finish.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance.
- Assists stakeholders in determining figures, valuations, and projections.
- A bachelor’s in accounting and Professional qualification like ACCA, CA or CPA
- At least 4 of years’ experience as a financial accountant or analyst
- Exceptional understanding of financial rules and regulations
- Knowledge of accounting software such as Odoo, QuickBooks, or similar systems