About the job
We are now looking for an Event Producer/Coordinator for One of our clients in Qatar for a Project /Exhibition to be delivered in London.
The coordinator \ Producer will be dedicated to the project overseeing the following:
- Vendors/Stakeholders management
- Staff Management
- Venue Comms late requirements
- On-Site Production Management
- New Client requirements trafficking
- Booking Hotel, planning transportation/Logistics
- Perform post-event tasks promptly such as reviewing invoices and bills, and documenting issues and resolutions.
- Meeting with vendors at the venue to help with set-up, collecting (pre-agreed upon) supplies and decorations, and working with staff to ensure the completion of a successful event.”
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and venues
- Liaising with the creative studio teams to ensure that any station branding is present and correct.
- Must have 4+ years of experience in a similar role in the events industry.
- Attention to detail.
- A well-organized seasoned Producer
- Highly flexible to work late nights and weekends.
- Should have own Qatar residence visa.
- The producer should be able to travel to London for the set-up and live days.
- Pre-Production in Qatar from the Last week of July 2023
- Event Delivery on 15th September in London